Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you to all those for making this year’s polar bear plunge another success!
Special thanks to:
- The Nissequoge, Nesconset and St. James Fire Departments
- The Town of Smithtown
- Newsday’s Mike Cusanelli
- News 12 and Christine Insigna
- Kristen Burrell of kristenburrellphotography.com for some of the great pictures
- Scott Daugherty, the LI Web Guy, for the website
- The Plumitallo Family of Personal Promotions, for the wonderful merchandise.
Hope to see you at next year’s dive, which is scheduled for January 19, 2014 at 10 am at Long Beach in Nissequogue.